Flight information & considerations
- HomeFlight information & considerations
- When booking your flight, please note that you will fly into Thessaloniki and fly home from Athens.
- Given the state of the climate, you may wish to consider ways to help reduce the carbon footprint of your flight. Consider the following:
- Many airlines are committing to reducing their carbon footprint and becoming carbon neutral. Look at which airlines are already committed to carbon neutrality and choose those airlines for your flights.
- Research carbon neutral programs that can help you reduce the impact of your flight. One such program is https://carbonfund.org/. There are many others.
- Invest your energies in programs that help clean up the environment where you live and take steps to reduce your home’s carbon consumption.